Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Impressions

First impressions mean a lot these days. They can make or break a potential friendship, relationship, or even a job. Here is my first impression to you: Pure Fetish is going to be about girls, and not just about pillow talk or the hottest trend but also the issues we face day to day; how the world is limiting us, what we can do about it, etc. But I'm not going to have this be a completely over the top feminist blog. I want to talk about real things that people might not be aware of, along with fun day to day things I myself encounter in the greatest city on earth: Manhattan. Some days may be light and breezy, others will probably be more serious and relevant based upon what I see and encounter along my own adventures. Either way I hope this made a great first impression. And now I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment